Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Big Boy



How do babies get to be this big? I asked myself this question today when a co-worker brought her precious little 6 week old boy into work to allow all of us to "oooooh and ahhh" over. What a little pumpkin he was. Not that Jude isn't, but look at this pictures; he's practically a man! Not really, I know...but they just change so fast. Today when I got home from work, instead of running around trying to get a million things done, I decided to just focus on my Big Boy, because, before I know it, he'll be going to school or off to college or something crazy like that! So, my advice, treasure every moment with them....you can't go back in time!

1 comment:

joyphotography said...

So True...It makes me sad that my older two are gone all day. I really wonder where that time went...