Thursday, May 29, 2008

New House

Excuse the car in the driveway; but this is a picture of the outside of our new house...I need to get a better shot. You can also look at LamplightRealty and see a few other pics of the house. Our official move-in date is June 13th. We must be out of our house by 9am in the morning and cannot be into the new house until 11am...a little stressful, I must admit, but the Lord will help us get through it. We have 14 more days in this house...The week that we move, Abe is gone Sunday-Thursday afternoon and we have to pack up the truck Thursday when he gets home; talk about STRESS!!!! Craziness! Anyway, off my kick now...we'll get it done, I know we will...I just had a little stress session about 1/2 hour ago and completely went off on Abe; sorry Abe! Alright, so, our new address 105 Sixth St. Roanoke, 61561. Come see us!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Your new house looks so nice - I can't wait to see it when we are home in June! I hope these next two weeks aren't too hard for you, but I'm sure that you are already getting everything super organized!

Nino said...

The new house looks great. Can't wait to come see it. If you are looking for a local banker, go see Donna at Commerce. She is our manager there and she is awesome.