Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Re-Cap

Jude met up with his long lost friend Kaitlyn (spelling??) this weekend...what a sweetie...such a quiet, peaceful demeanor about her. Jude, on the other hand, is a little crazy! They sat nice together
They schemed together..
They played Peek-A-Boo together
This is Jude's new favorite thing: opening & closing drawers/cabinets. Over and over again!
And apparently he enjoys dog cages and bones! He put this bone of Sophie's in his mouth several times....I think he kind of liked it!


3 comments:

Marla H. said...

Hey guys! I found your blog through my friend Abby K's blog! We met at Outback Sunday....
anyway...Your little guy doesn't seem that wild...at least compared to our three in the resturant (haha). He's such a little cutie! Have a good one! :)

emily zeller said...

Marla- Too funny! Do you have a blog?
Emily

Marla H. said...

yep, I do...it's a private one. I'd have to get your email. Maybe I could get it from your mom-in-law, so that I can add you to my reader list. Would she have it? I just don't want you to have to post your email. :)