Friday, November 14, 2008

My baby gets a haircut

Well, after 3 Sundays in a row of Jude being called a "girl" because of his cute little golden locks...I decided I should maybe trim it up a bit. This is really hard to do, because you see, it makes him look older or something.. I like the "hippy-look" he had going, but Abe really didn't care for the "oh, isn't SHE adorable" comments anymore. Tonight, he was enthralled w/ the water coming out of the faucet, so I thought, "What better time than now to get out the scissors."
He's still got a few fly-aways, so it doesn't look totally clean-cut..for those of you "hippy-look" fans! (Katie & Joy)

2 comments:

Renee Robison said...

Looks good Em! That can be a hard job. You did great.

Jason, Kate and Tait Miller said...

I love it! As I am sure you notices with Tait, I am a clean cut fan.... And J told me I shoudl grow it out a little for the winter. It's driving me crazy and it's not even long