Sunday, January 25, 2009

Haircut Gone Bad & a Few Words from Jude


So, I decided to try my hand at haircutting again this weekend. It started off pretty good and then I kind of, couldn't stop...I kept thinking it needed a little more here and a little more there...The pictures really don't show how bad it actually is. The back is really pretty choppy. At least he doesn't look like a girl, I guess. He also wanted to share a few words with you all. For some reason; he doesn't want "Carrie" to come out! I feel your pain Car; took him 19 months to say "mama"! Unfortunately, the word "NO" has entered his vocabulary too..Nice!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yeah! I'm glad you posted. I was having withdrawals! That is hilarious! I think it's funny that he'll say Brett but not Carrie and he can say Charlie, which is similar. The boys and the dogs rate high in his book! That's okay, he still likes to call me on the phone! I think we need to visit soon! P.S. The haircut doesn't look bad at all.

Kristen said...

Ben will also say anyone's name but Kim's, which is really sad because out of anyone, Aunt Kimmie is the one who wants Ben to say her name the most!