Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weekend w/ a 2-year-old (almost)

So, our weekend started out like this: As you can see, Jude was not pleased with the $9 Belgium waffle that One World had so nicely whipped up for he and I to share... He would prefer the $2 pancake meal from our own Doc's Diner in Roanoke! He did, however, enjoy the whip cream and chocolate topping on my mocha (see above lip :)

We made a trip to Starbucks to meet Becky and Caleb to re-invent the days when we lived ONE block from Starbucks....boy do I miss those days! However, I failed to get a picture of the two of them w/ a. both their eyes open or b. both of them looking at the camera. But, that's ok. Jude does frequent this Starbucks (from the drive-thru) on a weekly basis. He insists on me opening the back window so he can say "Hi" to the workers...even when it's 10 degrees below zero. (The woman at the window taught him how to blow a kiss the other day!)





6 comments:

Renee Robison said...

He looks so cute and getting so big!

Carrie said...

I love that second picture of Jude and Abe! Sooooo cute!!! Hope to see you soon!!! (hint hint Baby O)

emily zeller said...

Seriously; I hope to see you like, ummm...TODAY!

Carrie said...

Today would be the best!!!! I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed for that!

emily zeller said...

Please do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodrich Family said...

He's just getting so big. What a little cutie!!