Thursday, September 18, 2008

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

I do know when I'll be be back again...Sunday night hopefully! I leave today to travel to the big city of Boston...without my little Jude and hubby Abe :( I'll miss them to death, but am excited to travel around the big city for a few days. A little nervous, but excited! I'm staying at the Westin Waterfront, which appears to be a pretty neat hotel in the center of downtown. Meetings will consume my Saturday and Sunday a the Wang Theater and Boston Convention Center, but hopefully I can squeeze in some sight-seeing :)

1 comment:

Cook x 3 said...

Emily,

Wow - Jude is adorable! He looks a lot like a Zeller, but I can see you in him too! Glad to see you guys are doing well, and how sweet that you and Abe ended up together!

~Amanda (Harvey)