Monday, September 15, 2008

Rainy Weekend


I think I still feel dirty today from wearing my silly flip flops through rain and mud all weekend long. We did brave the Morton Pumpkin Festival Friday night with Ruggard's and Millers..Jude thoroughly enjoyed the pumpkin ice cream; so much so that we had to take some from Joy's cup when his was finished! The downfall was, the rain and nasty, muddy ground! Saturday we traveled to Gridley to catch up with Aunt Carrie and Grandma/Grandpa and in the evening I attended my 10-year class reunion! That's right--10 years! Fun to catch up with old classmates. I did attend solo, as Abe was in Des Moines for a bach party. Sunday we spent the majority of the day INSIDE! Sorry no pictures from the weekend, however tonight Jude was out in full force.. It was like a dog let out of his pen after days. He was running around the yard like a Ya Who (mom would say something like that, right Car). Anyway, we were all happy for a break from the rain.

No comments: