Monday, May 11, 2009

Sleeping Beauties

So, you can see...the two have become quite close. That is, Jude wants to be close to her a majority of the time! He's learning gentleness.
And Praise the Lord! Jude slept through the night last night for the first time in a week!! Olivia was up every 2 hours, but that's ok...at least we got one of the two back on schedule. This is Jude passed out on the living room floor this morning. Stayed there for 2 hours. The cable guy came to switch out one of our receivers and didn't see him laying there. All of a sudden he kind of jumped and was like "oh my goodness". He said, "Your son scared me, all of a sudden I heard snoring!" Yep, snores like his dad!!





3 comments:

Amanda said...

This sounds all too familiar! I think Kate and Jude have a lot in common right now. Hang in there!

Carrie said...

I can't believe how big Jude looks compared to Olivia! He's not our sweet little baby anymore!

Goodrich Family said...

Precious!! I love the pictures! I'm glad to hear that Jude is taking a liking to his little sister. He'll be a great big brother!!