Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spoke too soon!

Ok, so I previously reported that Jude appeared to be sleeping through the night...no such luck. Since that night, he's been up once, if not twice a night! Luckily, Abe's been able to get him back to sleep fairly easily..but still, it's interrupted sleep for both of us! Continue to pray for us!
Here is Jude w/ his Gree!! We visited she and Grockey this weekend!
Olivia is growing...we go tomorrow for her (almost three-week) check up. I'm guessing she's gained at least a pound. Her little cheeks are so full! I love it! She's a great eater...now if we could just get the "sleep thing" down!




1 comment:

Kristen said...

I hope that Jude starts sleeping for you again soon - I can't imagine 2 waking up in the middle of the night, but know that is what we will be facing in a few weeks! Olivia gets cuter and chunkier each week. Her professional pictures were beautiful, but she looked so much like Abe and Jude. I can't wait to see her in person because she looks so different in all of her pictures! I thought she looked like you a couple of weeks ago!