Thursday, August 28, 2008

Teeth in Tub--A New Concept?


Tonight Jude was watching me brushing my teeth, while he was in the tub with his boring ol' toys...pretty soon he starts pointing at me and making his normal "Uh, Uh, Uh" noise, which means, "I want that!". So, I decided, "What the heck?". If he wants to brush his teeth, that's a good thing--right? Well, not sure how good it is when in the tub. He started out just fine; keeping it IN his mouth. After about 4 minutes, he started dipping it IN the bath water and returning it to his mouth. Not so sure that Brushing Teeth in the Tub is the way to go!

3 comments:

Jason, Kate and Tait Miller said...

Hey guys! Inviting you to our annual Friday Nite Pumpkin Fest Dinner! Rugaards are in and we'd love to catch up with you. bring Jude if you want. We'll probably have Tait. Let me know if you can. It's the 12th!

Renee Robison said...

Cute picture! Looks professional : )

Amanda said...

Cute, Kate likes to brush her teeth in the tub too. I figure at least she wants to brush!