Sunday, August 10, 2008

Where-Are-We-Weekend

Where were we? Well, a little bit of everywhere...Friday night we spent at the Waibel's for dinner...excellent food, I might add! Sat. morning Jude and I traveled up to the north suburbs of Chicago for a little Sister/Aunt bonding and SHOPPING while Daddy attended PromiseKeepers conference in Peoria...But of course, this included a trip (or three) to Starbucks!
I thought he was reaching for my Double-Shot on ice; turns out, he just wanted the straws...who'd have thunk?

He thoroughly enjoyed the water fountain located outside Starbucks...for a moment, I thought he was Ben here...

Who could resist this smile...


So, we headed back to R-town on Sunday...and headed right to Peoria for more shopping and swimming at Aunt Joyce and Uncle Bill's pool! Jude passed out on my shoulder WHILE in the pool.. Too much shopping! Great weather. Great weekend!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Em,

Too funny about the fountain - and he's even making a classic "Ben" face! I'm glad you're exposing him to him all day shopping extravaganzas at an early age!

Renee Robison said...

Such good pictures of him. So many smiles. Love it!!!!

drew moser said...

hey, you found us! so great to see you and abe and jude on the blog! hey, tell abe to email me: drewmoser(at)gmail(dot)com.

jude is an abe mini-me...so cute

emily zeller said...

Drew; will do! I know, isn't he an Abe Look-A-Like!!!